Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hanging out Around the House

Garrett's new favorite thing to chew on is an apple slice from the fridge. Nice and cold and feels good on his gums.
Silly JJ
With all the cold weather here Lucy is getting some cabin fever. Today I decided to let her go outside and get rid of some energy! She loved it and kicked her soccer ball around for a while and then just ran around. She then laid on the slide and rode her scooter. Fun time--I then made her come inside because it is so cold and windy.

Friday night JJ and I were able to go out on a date---yeah!! We were pretty excited since we have only been out twice now since Garrett was born. A really nice family we go to church with offered to babysit our kids and we went and enjoyed a nice dinner just the 2 of us.
(Lucy took our picture in front of the Christmas tree)
Just silly Lucy
Hanging out at home
Garrett is one determined little boy. He is starting to scoot around a little bit. The other night he was rolling and scooting around on the floor and he saw his pacifier still clipped in the car seat. He made his way over there and put it in his mouth. So then until I noticed he just laid there next to the car seat sucking on his pacifier. He is getting closer and closer to crawling but I don't think we are ready for that yet.

1 comment:

Rob and Marseille said...

that's cute! He really likes his pacifier. Isn't it great to have a backyard! And the first picture of Garrett looks alot like Lucy!