Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oranges

One good thing about winter is oranges. I really enjoy oranges, they are one of my favorite fruits. I also love Clementines! So does Lucy . When she wakes up from her nap in the afternoon we love to sit together on the couch and have a clementine.
MMMM....Yummy!


Garrett loves this toy--almost as much as his little blue bear. He gets so excited when we put it in front of him. He loves to spin that little purple fish by his hand.
He also loves to hold onto those little toys that hang down--they help him when he starts to wobble.
I thought this was funny that Lucy set up Baby Sarah for a nap and took one of Garrett's toys to hang above her. I don't really know where she got the idea to do that because she didn't have a mobile and neither does Garrett.
Garrett enjoying his teething biscuit
Lucy and Garrett--they were being so silly when I was fixing lunch today and Garrett was laughing so hard at her.

We really haven't been up to much because it is really cold here. JJ is busy finishing finals and wrapping up the semester. We are looking forward to next week when he is done and we get to hang out as a family.

4 comments:

Blake and Audra said...

I can't get over how photogenic your kids are! For REAL! Can I just say I'm addicted to clementines?! I love them. We should all take a nap and then sit on the couch and eat one together. :)

The Sullengers said...

Hudson loves his toy also and I find it odd that he likes to twirl the octopus - because it seems easier to spin the fish...I love oranges too, but I hate peeling them!

Robin said...

How cute! How are you Heather? You guys look great. Merry Christmas!

Susan said...

The older Garrett gets, the more I think he looks like Lucy!