Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Time to go Home

Sunday we loaded up the car and headed home! It was such a nice trip and we had such a nice time visiting with family and celebrating Thanksgiving. While we were loading up Lucy and Olivia were running around and playing--perfect to get rid of some energy before getting in the car. I snapped a couple of cute pictures of them.





Those 2 are so fun. They are great buddies! To bad we live so far away. Thanks to Mom and Dad for a wonderful time and a great Thanksgiving. We had such a nice time away from home and now we are back into our day to day lives down here.

1 comment:

Travis and Rhonda said...

You are the best at making sure you get family pictures!! I love that. I definitely need to be better.

Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving. Tell Christy congrats for me.