I love bath time pictures! Garrett lately loves to suck on a washcloth while he is in the bath--I know gross but it probably feels so good on his little gums.

Garrett loves to sit up so we let him sit up in the bath tub the other night with Lucy. I still prefer to wash his hair and everything when he is in his little tub so I have both hands free but then he likes to play sitting up.

Lucy just gets so silly when the camera comes out.
I think this is such a funny picture of him because I don't have very many serious pictures of him.

I took Garrett to the Dr today and he weighs 20 pounds 7
ozs (75-95%) and he is 27 1/2 inches long (75%) and his head was 44 1/2
cms. He is a healthy average sized baby! We just need to work on getting him to crawl.
3 comments:
He is a big boy!!! Hudson just went in for being sick and was 18 lbs 13 oz - but I think since he's been crawling he's dropped about 1 lb and a half! Fun pics!
Heather I haven't been the greatest about checking blogs lately. You have so many cute pictures. I can't believe Garrett is already 6 months! Time sure flies. i love that walking group picture. It's a classic! i can't believe we actually had that many in our group! You'll have to send me a copy of it!
and wasn't carrying lucy around a ton easier! Christopher wasn't 20lbs at his 1 year appt....what is it with chuncky 2nd children?
Post a Comment