Monday, February 9, 2009

24 Weeks

I had to put this one up too because I think Lucy is just so funny!
Here you are--24 weeks. I can tell I am getting bigger and picking things up isn't as much fun. Lucy still talks about her brother all the time and likes to show him things. She always tells strangers that her brother is in there. They have no clue what she is talking about. I ordered some clothes for him and they came this past week and Lucy keeps thanking me for them. She is so funny! I sometimes think that she thinks we are having the brother for her.

8 comments:

Porters said...

That is so cute!! I have looked at earlier posts but just haven't commented... I am so excited for you guys!! I wish I lived closer so I could talk to you more. Laneah says she has a brother (we don't even know the gender but that is what she says) and trys to use a pretend key on my belly button because "baby come out right now!" she is really excited too. I love the pictures, and seeing Lucy's personality.

Porters said...

That is so cute!! I have looked at earlier posts but just haven't commented... I am so excited for you guys!! I wish I lived closer so I could talk to you more. Laneah says she has a brother (we don't even know the gender but that is what she says) and trys to use a pretend key on my belly button because "baby come out right now!" she is really excited too. I love the pictures, and seeing Lucy's personality.

Mandy said...

Hi Heather. I'm a cousin of JJ's and found your blog through Rachel. Congrats on your pregnancy! I live in Alabama so we should get together for a visit sometime!

KelsandToddO said...

Looking good Heather!!! Hi LUCY!!!

Heather Choate said...

How fun Heather! You are getting a boy! I'm pregnant too, and I really want a girl. Hope everything goes well for you!

Blake and Audra said...

You are so adorable Heather! Lucy is hilarious. I want to meet her so bad. I love how she smiles so big in every single picture. She is so fun I can tell!

Anonymous said...

Well you are having a brother just for her aren't you? It is great to see she is so excited! Already not having fun picking up things...you still have a bit to go for that fun stuff!!!! weird I am posting on your blog- I live right across the street...guess I could just come over and tell you...but this is fun too!!

Alicia said...

That's so funny about Lucy, and so fun that you've gotten a couple of little boy things already. Clothes for boys may not be as plentiful as girls', but I love them! You look great!