Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

We started off our Valentines Day with a family bike ride up at Shelby Farms. It was kinda cool and windy but it ended up fine. It was a little extra work riding into the wind at some times but it was good to get out and enjoy the day. I am thinking that this was my last bike ride for a while, with a growing belly it is getting a little hard to ride a bike.
Lucy got a new soccer ball--she loves it and had a fun time kicking it around the nice big fields.
What a ham she is with the camera!
Yesterday evening we went out to celebrate Valentines Day. It was so nice to go out on a nice date with just the 2 of us.

We went to Dinner at Texas Roadhouse, it was very yummy!

After dinner we went to Mississippi Mud Monkeys, Kinda like Color Me Mine for all you who know what that is in Provo. You go and pick out a ceramic piece and paint it. Then you go back in a couple of days and pick it up. JJ picked out a plate.

And I did a bowl

Here are our finished products, we will see how they look all finished on Tuesday when we pick them up. It was a really fun date night and we had fun spending time together.

7 comments:

Susan said...

We'll have to go to that place sometime - it sounds like something Dave would really like. Oh and I love your shirt!

Andrea B said...

I've been wanting to go there and make special birthday plates-how fun! I'm glad that you had a nice date.

Rebecca said...

What a cute couple! I can't believe your married with kids and more on the way...Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Hi Heather! Congratulations on the future baby! That is so exciting! Is Lucy excited? You look like you guys are doing great and having so much fun exploring your new area. Your family always makes me smile. I love you!

The Sullengers said...

Seriously, every time I read your blog you are exercising - that is awesome! I am WAY too lazy. I've walked at the gym a couple times, but that is it! Also, I've wanted to try out Mud Monkey - I drive by it every day. Glad it was fun!

Anonymous said...

I have to say I am having a hard time seeing JJ painting a plate... you sure have tamed that man!!

I can't wait to get some bikes and cruise Lola around in one of those trailer things!

Porters said...

That is so cute, I love the date night. I also really like your shirt. :)