On Tuesday I heard the lawn guys out there blowing around the leaves so Lucy and I decided to go watch out the front window. I also noticed they were trimming my neighbors tree. I went out and asked them to trim ours back a little bit because it was scratching our windows and we had to duck under it to go around the front of the car. The guy said he would trim it for me and I went back inside. Lucy and I watched them trim a couple of small branches back and I was thinking perfect--much better. I told JJ they trimmed our tree and it looked really good. He came home that night and said I would sure say they trimmed our tree. I agreed and said I thought it looked good. We then went outside to get into the car and I saw they trimmed the whole tree!! There is not a single branch on the tree. I was shocked, our poor tree got a bad haircut! I don't know why they did it but I hear once it warms up it will start to grow again. I have noticed other trees like this in the area are also trimmed way back like this too. I just wonder why they didn't just trim all the trees in our neighborhood like this. They did it to a couple of other houses on the street so I don't know. I sure hope it grows fast, it looks so bare!
Here are the rocks Lucy found while walking to the mail box. Every time we go outside she finds things like rocks and sticks. She loves them and is also thankfully very good about leaving them outside where they belong.
5 comments:
oh I love Lucy! That's wierd about your tree. I'm sure it will grow back though in time.
I hope your lawn guy doesn't cut hair too!
hahaha! your tree is naked!
I have just laughed so hard for a good five minutes. Thanks for a good laugh!!!!
oh man, my heart hurts when trees get cut like that. silly i know, but i really get sad. i hope it grows back too! it was so pretty.
Post a Comment