Today for Mothers Group we went downtown to the Peabody hotel and watched the ducks march into the fountain. I have never been to see them so it was fun. They come down in the elevator and walk the red carpet and climb up into the fountain. They swim there all day and then at 5 they walk back into the elevator and go back to their home on the top floor. Here were are waiting for the ducks to come down.
Here they come--Lucy thought this was very interesting
Here she is with her friends looking at the Mississippi River.
11 comments:
I just read Erin the book called "Make Way for the Ducklings". I bet that Lucy would like it too. I have ALWAYS wanted to see the Peabody Ducks. Another thing on my list of things to do when I come and see you.
that is hilarious! i have never heard of anything like that before!
That really is the funniest thing I have ever seen! Your mother's group is really good at coming up with fun things to do.
I'm glad you guys had a great experience - Savannah told me it wasn't too crowded so that is great! Can't wait to have a kiddo and join you guys on your mother group crusades!
Too fun! We wish we could have been there!
ok Heather...you have no idea how much I LOVE ducks. (especially baby ducks!) I LOVE them so I pretty much think this is THE cutest thing I've ever seen in my life!!
Cute pictures! Lucy looks so excited in all her pictures. Very photogenic--like her mother!! Tell your Mom & Dad that we say hello!! I bet they loved coming to visit you.
I want to see the ducks! I have seen those ducks on TV I think. That is so cool they just walk on by. How fun!
Hey, something I have actually done in Memphis! Nathan and I will be there in about 3 weeks (the 24th to the 31st). We'd love to see you guys! Maybe we can meet at the Peabody :)...Naters would love the ducks, I think.
that's so cool. they do it everyday? i would love to see that. sometimes i miss that stinky duck pond in provo. hehe.
I'm glad it worked out well. I bet the key is to go in the morning, instead of the evening.
Post a Comment