Friday, September 16, 2011

September Giveaway!

I missed August but I am excited about September's giveaway! I know you have probably all seen a million different versions of this jewelry holder. I think they are so fun and such a great way to display and organize all your jewelry. I combined a few I saw, so there is a place to hang some earrings and a place to hang some necklaces or bracelets. I spray painted a frame I got at goodwill and used some leftover yellow paint from another project. It was a easy, quick and cheap project so even if you don't win you can easily make you own. If you do want to win leave me a comment over the weekend and I will pick a winner Monday morning!

9 comments:

Larysa said...

Oh pick me!!! :D That is super cute, and a great idea. well done!!

Lori and Matt said...

SO cute! If I don't win then I'll have to make one!

The Sullengers said...

If I lived there I'd say pick me! So cute and something I'm in need of so I'll have to make one!

Launi said...

heather, i'd love to win this, but in case i don't, could you tell me what the stuff is that the earrings are hanging on? some kind of mesh? i made a similar jewelry frame, but it was just covered in cute fabric and then you put in pins to hang stuff on. it's cute but not very sturdy...my pins are always falling out!

Matthew and Hailey said...

I love it! Pick me!

The Bobos said...

That is amazing Heather! Please pick me because I don't think I'm crafty enough to make one myself!

Amelia said...

Cute! I made one like this but spray painted it black and used lace material the middle. It turned out great!

Watt Family said...

I will definitely take that off your hands! Please! I'll be your best friend!

Andrew and Heather said...

Pick Me!! I love how it turned out so cute!