Garrett is a lucky boy, last night he got a new bike! He is in love with it. When he got home with it last night it was to late to take it out and ride it. He woke up, ate breakfast and then went right out to try out his new bike. He can ride it so well and now both Lucy and Garrett have bikes they can ride together. He is in heaven and I have a feeling we will be spending most of our day outside riding his new bike. 
2 comments:
cute! I"m going to try & wait for next spring to get christopher's old bike for michael. since christopher doesn't have training wheels on his bigger bike, theres no way michael has had any practice on it
How fun for Garrett! I wish I had lots of money because I love buying my kids new stuff just to see the joy it brings them!
Post a Comment