Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tangled

Last night we rented the new Disney movie "Tangled". We hadn't seen it and we were excited for it to come out on DVD. We reserved it at Redbox and headed to the store to pick out some movie candy to share. Lucy especially was really excited to see it and pick out her candy. We had a fun time sitting down together as a family and watching the movie. We were surprised how into the movie Garrett was. We thought the movie was really cute and it was nice to spend some family time together. It is nice to just slow things down a little bit and enjoy sitting down as a family--sometimes those memories are my favorite ones.

Here are the kids with their treat bowls, Lucy picked out M&Ms and JJ picked out Gummie Bears, we got big bags and shared them. We also threw in a couple of pretzels.

All lined up on the couch ready to watch the movie. When JJ called at lunch I ran the idea past him to stay home and watch the movie. I asked him "Do you want to get "Tangled" tonight?" He replied yes and then later realized I was talking about the movie, not something else. Tuesday at Park day we celebrated Millie's birthday with cupcakes. Her Mom brought the cupcakes to the park and we sang to her. I thought the picture of all the kids lined up was a fun one so she sent them to me. Thanks for the pictures Marci.


2 comments:

The Sullengers said...

What a fun family night! Sometimes I just need nights like that to feel less stressed!

Pierce Family said...

What a super cute idea!!! We might have to copy your idea one of these nights.