Sunday, October 25, 2020

JJ had several things he needed for the office.  We took Lucy to church for youth activities and headed to Sam's club.  We filled the cart up quickly.  I laughed when I saw Nolan found himself a little spot at the bottom of the cart.  When we were walking to the car we noticed a police car by our van.  As we walked up some ladies approached us and asked if this was our van.  He cart had rolled down and hit the back of our van.  It left a big dent on our van.  Thankfully she called the police because she didn't really know what to do.  He ran our plates and got our names and then went into Sam's club to costumer service and had then pull our membership cards.  Once he knew what we looked like he started looking for us.  He saw us walk out of the store and came out not long after us.  We exchanged information and she felt so bad.  We were both so glad she went to all the effort to find us and pay for the damage.  It does seem like one more thing on our plates but at least it will be fixed and one day we will forget this even happened.     
It is getting darker earlier which is hard.  It makes the days feel so short!  The lawn needed to be mowed and it was a busy week.  I hurried and got the back mowed as fast as I could and then JJ helped trip and mow the front.  It got dark on JJ and I laughed when I saw him finishing the front with his headlamp on.  If only we had more time in our days!
Nolan loves to eat his lunch with our neighbor Declan.  I give him his plate of food and they usually eat on his porch.  They are such buddies and I am so glad they have each other. 

No comments: