Garrett loves to swing. I will often look out the kitchen window and see him out there swinging. The poor grass under the swings is getting thin. I am usually pretty particular about the lawn but that bare grass means the kids are having fun and I love that.
Lucy has been enjoying her ukulele and has been working hard to learn some new songs. She printed out some new music and made herself a binder to put it all in. She called me in her room one night to play a song for me. She is getting better and I am happy she has something she enjoys doing.
My neighbor walked the kids down to the neighborhood playground. My kids haven't played at a playground in months. Nolan was in heaven and so excited to be there with the neighbor boy Declan.
Nolan has become very attached to this monkey stuffed animal, he calls him Buddy. He is with him all the time. He makes several appearances in his class live meetings. He helps him do his school work and lately has to sleep with him at night. I think it is cute and a little funny that now at the age of 6 he has a favorite stuffed animal.
Nolan loves to picnic lunch with Declan on his porch. They want to spend as much time together as possibly during lunch and recess break. It will be hard when it starts to get colder. Thank goodness for fun neighbors during this pandemic time when we aren't hanging out with a lot of people.

No comments:
Post a Comment