Monday, April 18, 2011

Sunday

Sunday Lucy and I were twinners! She was so excited to be twinners with me and especially excited to have a belt to match her skirt.

Sunday afternoon we headed down to Lake Arkabutla to walk around and relax with the Sullengers. We walked along the beach area and the kids had a fun time throwing things in the water. Garrett was in heaven. We then played on the playground for a little while. I made some pineapple cupcakes to eat while we were down there. I think we will have to go back again the kids loved it.

Sunday on our way to church our tire went flat. We aren't really sure when it happened but we coasted into the parking lot at church on our rim --scrapping the pavement. We were able to just put on the spare after church was over. JJ took it in to get a new tire today and they were able to just repair the flat--yeah, it only cost $15!. There was a big staple that had gone into the tire and so they were able to just pull it out and repair it. I am glad JJ was able to take care of that for me.

5 comments:

The Sullengers said...

I loved your skirt on Sunday - I think it turned out so good! I can't wait to see the rest of the dresses/skirts you have been making, playing around with! Thanks for letting us tag along - it was fun!

Rob and Marseille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rob and Marseille said...

you made those??? awesome! I want to sew but my sewing machine is a piece of junk.

Leslie said...

Cute little matchy mother-daughter outfits. What patterns did you use? They turned out really cute, I especially like the little belts! Now you just need to experiment with a sweater vest or a necktie for the boys!

Margaret Pratt said...

You and Lucy look so cute! I just love it! Great job Heather!