We had a nice relaxing and productive Labor Day weekend. Friday Garrett woke up not feeling well. He stayed home from school and then spent the whole weekend sick. There is a really bad cold going around and also covid. I am pretty sure he caught one of the two because he stayed in bed all weekend. We checked a few projects off our to-do list around the house. I bought a new patio table off Facebook Marketplace that needed to be re-painted. I got some spray paint and worked on that. It looks so nice, we are looking forward to enjoying that area on the patio. We hung some shelves in the loft closet as well as in the garage. Nolan helped mow the backyard. The boys enjoyed watching some football with friends. We bought a little tabletop firepit from Aldi and enjoyed sitting on our deck enjoying that. We went down to the sunflower fields in Weldon Springs for a Sunday evening walk. Nolan really wanted to go play putt-putt golf. Monday, we took him over to play. He loves playing putt-putt. He had a few hole in ones. We went to the pool for a little while, but the water was really cold. The boys braved the cold water, and I enjoyed reading my book. We missed having Lucy around and we were sad Garrett wasn't feeling well to join in any of the fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment