Sunday, May 4, 2025

We had a nice relaxing Sunday listening to conference.  With JJ out of town it was nice to all sleep in and not have to worry about going to church without him.  We enjoyed sitting around together listening to Sunday's sessions.  
Nolan was rocking some awesome bedhead one morning when I went to wake him up. 
Tyler was playing Lafayette Monday night.  It was fun to go cheer him on at our old high school.  I was thankful Christy let me know he was playing there.  It was fun to see her and the girls at the game.  Tyler didn't play but I am proud of him for being part of the team.  I hope that he will get some playtime soon and keep it up next year. 

Just when JJ started working at Regional Eyecare they were having a sale on their company products.  JJ ordered a few things and was so excited when they arrived.  He has been taking his lunches in a plastic Walmart bag.  He ordered himself a Regional Eyecare lunch bag.    
Nolan has been so hard on his cast.  He hasn't been taking it as easy as he should be.  It came unraveled and I had to take him in for a new one.  I told him that he really needed to follow directions and keep this one together.  I know it is so hard for him to not play outside and be active like he wants to. I had to take him to the specialty center and the tulips there were so pretty.  







 

No comments: