Sunday, November 4, 2018

PumpkinLand

Every year we take the kids to Thies Farm for their Pumpkin land.  I wanted to take the kids on one of the days they were off school.  I was not feeling well and the weather was cold and rainy.  I was looking at the weather for the week and saw Monday was suppose to be a beautiful day.  I decided to pull the kids out of school for the last hour and take them to pumpkin land.  I could have taken just Nolan but I knew he would have more fun running around and exploring with Lucy and Garrett.  We got new headlamps so they could see as they explored the hay tunnels and forts.  Nolan had so many questions all day about where we were going.  He doesn't remember it and so I spent a lot of time trying to explain all the things there would be to do.  I am so glad we went on a Monday afternoon, it was empty compared to how packed it gets on a weekend.  The kids ran from one thing to another over and over again.  We rode the hayride together, I love hayrides.  We didn't get to do the corn maze but we had done a corn maze already this year.  The kids favorite things were the tower of terror and the zipline that went fast.  We stayed for a few hours and it was so enjoyable.  Perfect weather, small crowds and smiling kids!



 

 


No comments: