I was getting ready for church and looked over at Jack and Nolan both laying in JJ's laundry. I got a kick out of them!
We enjoyed watching the last Liberty game. It was the first game of districts. They lost but it was still fun to watch. The Elmores came and it was nice to catch up with them.
I got one of my mom's aprons while going through her things. It is fun to wear when I cook.
Nolan was a big helper for me this year raking up the leaves in our yard. We love or nice big trees but they sure to make a lot of work when it comes to raking the leaves. It is sad to not see pretty leaves when I look out my windows now.
Nolans football team had a party to celebrate their victory and season. We got together at Dogwood Social for pizza and games. Nolan had a blast running around playing games with his friends. I gave him some extra money to put on his game card for helping me with the leaves earlier. We enjoyed visiting with the other parents. We ordered food and then played some shuffleboard with the Quinney's.
No comments:
Post a Comment