Sunday, October 5, 2025

We are thankful our neighborhood pool stayed open a few extra weeks.  I enjoyed going up a few times after I got off work and relaxing.  Nolan and I made sure to swim as much as we could the last weekend.  It was so warm still and the water felt good.  We decided to go up Sunday afternoon with another family in the ward and swim one last time. I am so glad we did!  We had been trying to coordinate swimming all summer and it never worked out.  I'm glad we got to spend the last day swimming together.  Its always a little bittersweet to have the pool close.  I love relaxing and spending time at the pool during the summer.  Nolan is my buddy, and we have made so many fun memories at the pool together. I'm always so thankful for our pool and the joy it brings us each year. 
Lucy got off the frontrunner Monday on her way home from class to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa.  They took her out to dinner and also sent her home with a bike.  Lucy is excited to have a bike to ride around campus.  She likes being able to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa on Monday evenings.  They took her out to dinner this evening for pizza.   

No comments: