Sunday, October 22, 2023

The Boys with Grandpa

I wasn't sure what to do with the boys while we went.  When we both decided to go, I asked my dad to come be with the boys.  He was excited to come spend some time with them.  They had a fun time together.  They always enjoy getting milkshakes at Arby's and I love that has become a thing they do together.  My dad was excited to take the boys to the fall festival at Brommelsiek.  They went on a hayride and saw all the small engines and exhibits.  Garrett said Grandpa enjoyed talking to everyone there and visited with some of the guys with the small engines twice.  They took Nolan to his football game that afternoon.  My dad loved watching him play.  That night they got Wendys and did a firepit.  They went to church together Sunday and then my dad went home.  I am so glad they could spend time together.  I know the boys will always remember these fun times they had together with Grandpa.  We are thankful he was willing to come up.    


 

No comments: