Lucy has hit the two month post-op mark in her recovery. She is looking really good and feeling good too. Her back is still healing and I can tell the stitches are still dissolving in some places. I was able to speak with Andi our patient coordinator and get Lucy's next surgery all scheduled. I also spoke with Dr. Siebert and got an idea of how everything will go. Our trip back up to Madison wont be nearly as long. This surgery will be her first revision surgery. They are all done with her back and wont do anything there. They will be revising the skin on her face, rebuilding her nose and her lips. We will only need to be up there for a few days. He said he would find us a plastic surgeon here in St. Louis to take out her stitches and do her post-op appointment. That will make our stay significantly shorter. We are looking forward to it. We hope all the insurance stress is easier this time around. Hopefully all the hoops we jumped through laid some good ground work for things being smoother. I am not sure I can handle the stress that put me through if it is another battle. Ben and Becca took some new photos, these are our last post-op photos. We will also use them as some pre-op photos for round two.








No comments:
Post a Comment